The unchellenged "King of Masuria"
33.1 RS has been created on the basis of our production and exploitation experience of Maxus 33, which has recently hit the market with a great success. We have improved this model to better qualities, more beautiful shape and higher speed.
MAXUS 33.1 RS received the Gold Medal of the 15th Sailing and Water Sports Trade Show – Boatshow already at the time of its launch. It also gained the title of the "King of Masuria" – in the comparative test of the "Żagle" magazine, which was carried out among the four largest Masurian cruisers.
- new, improved rigging;
- additional bearing allowing for better raising and lowering of the mast;
- a new design of the motor well allowing for extensive control over the vessel (swivel motor) and the effective reduction of hydrodynamic resistance;
- mast 12.5 m (higher than in Maxus 33)
- sails 52 sq.m (sail area higher than in Maxus 33)
- modern interior
- the highest quality Ronstan and Gleisten sailboat fitting
- steering wheel
- engine in the well
- bow thruster
- shower in the cockpit and in the toilet cubicle (hot and cold water)
- fold teak coffee table
- LED lightning of cockpit and companionway
- Webasto heater (at extra costs)
- microwave with grill
- TV set
- echo sounding device
- 230 V, 12 V and USB socket
- dditional cabinets in the mess room and in the bow cabin,
- additional speakers in the cockpit
Standard equipment: facility for mast putting up and down,lazy jack,furling jib, stiff forestay, boom tent, stern ladder, outside table in the cockpit, fore and stern basket, rails, centreboard, WC cabin+ chemical toilet lub morskie, Galley: gas cooker,dishes, cutlery, pots and a frying pan